Manual Virus Removal
This service includes:
- External Virus/Malware Scan and Removal
- Manual File System Check
- Internal Virus/Malware Scan and Removal
- Operating System Issue Scan and Repair
- Browser Reset and Diagnostic Crawl
This service is typically chosen by someone who:
- Has a PC diagnosed with Trojans or Worms
- Has Licensed Software they no longer have the license for
- Uses a no longer supported version of a specific software
- Leases or is provided a company computer without support
a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data.
synonyms: worm, Trojan(Horse), bot(net)
As the definition above clearly implies, the virus infection is the simply the worst and most difficult to remove piece of software that can be installed on your computer. It has the capability of rendering your computer unable to function or far worse for most people it has the ability to destroy and more recently encrypt your data effectively locking you out until you pay a ransom.
So what does this mean?
Well due to the very nature of this horrible piece of code we are required to exhaust all methods of removal; including upwards of 8 scans both external and internal, browsing the entire folder structure for malicious files, making changes to core operating system files, and in some cases data recovery methods. It is because of this that the manual removal takes so long.
*additional cost for apple products
*prices do not include parts cost if applicable
Approximate Turn Around Time
- 4 - 5 Business Days or More If Data Recovery Applicable