Circuit Board Solder Labor
This service includes:
- Failed Component Removal
- Visual PCB Inspection
- Visual Component Inspection
- Solder On Component Installation
This service is typically chosen by someone who:
- Has already removed the circuit board from their device
- Has diagnosed resistor or other component failures on a PCB
- Has noticed a burn smell coming from a circuit board
- Has seen leaking or domed capacitors
PCB or Printed Circuit Boards make up the inside of all electronic devices, from vehicle remote entry fobs to power panels inside your t.v. if you have an issue and decide to teardown your device and find a component issue bring the PCB to Nextier and let the solder work trained technicians remove and replace damaged components. We have experience with tracing damaged connector leads to their source and if necessary soldering on wire to bypass the damaged lead.
So what does this mean?
Solder work is tricky, let the experienced technicians at Nextier handle it for you.
*additional cost for apple products
*prices do not include parts cost if applicable
Approximate Turn Around Time
- 2 Business Days plus part delivery if applicable